HURRY - Only 3 shares left in the Dufour 390 Syndicate
Become a yacht owner at the fraction of the usual price!
Sydney By Sail Customer Special Offer:
1 x International Bareboat Skipper Certification –
1 Day theory and 3 day Liveaboard Course,
2 x Days of private tuition on board the Dufour 390 when the syndicate starts
This will enable you to gain valuable skills as well as an international ticket that will enable you to charter yacht overseas.
CLICK HERE and see for yourself what make these yachts so amazing!
Why part-ownership instead of owning the whole yacht?
Because it is cost-effective boat ownership. As a part-owner, you will only pay your fixed amount of annual maintenance that includes all costs associated with yacht ownership.
For example, our Dufour 390 would attract an all-inclusive maintenance contribution of only $5,950 per year (incl. GST). Our yacht owners own their yacht, and at the same time saving approximately 80% of the normal costs that come with yacht ownership - and still use the yacht a generous 33 days per year. Most people don't use the yacht this many days even if they own the lot.
How many days are allocated to each owner and how do I book in?
Each owner of a share in a yacht is entitled to a certain number of days usage of the boat per year:
10% share = 33 days per year
20% share = 69 days per year
Owners can book their days up to 4 months in advance and are still have complete flexibility.
Bookings can be changed (i.e. in bad weather situations) without penalty or limitations.Bookings are made conveniently over the internet at any time of day. Each day you book your booking is guaranteed for you, and your yacht will be ready for pickup at 9am. Overnight usage is possible if two or more consecutive days are booked. You can book single days or extended holiday periods of up to a week. Stand by days are also available for weekday and weekend bookings.
Economical and Easy Yacht Ownership
A yacht is quite an expensive piece of lifestyle equipment. A comfortable, easy to handle 39 foot yacht with enough accommodation for the whole family would typically cost approximately A$395,000. To calculate the true cost of ownership you must include the initial capital investment, plus the opportunity cost if paying in cash, or interest paid if the boat is financed. (Opportunity cost is the amount of interest you would have received if you invested the money instead of buying a yacht.)
Sydney By Sail will take care of all yacht maintenance and arrangements
Yacht ownership not only costs money. It can also mean spending more time maintaining and repairing the yacht than enjoying the sailing. It is never ending, but a yacht that is not well maintained will depreciate even faster than necessary. The syndicated yachts are professionally maintained throughout the ownership period, with focus on detail and value conservation. This service is perfectly suited for our busy lifestyles, where most people are time poor but still want the sailing lifestyle without the commitment. We take care of all the operational aspects involved in yacht ownership, resulting in an all-inclusive walk-on, walk-off sailing experience.
What happens when the yacht is sold?
When the yacht is sold, the owners share in the net proceeds. You will only have paid for the true depreciation of your yacht, and our stringent management program will ensure that each syndicated yacht retains the maximum resale value. Our boats will typically depreciate by about 30-40% within a three-year ownership period.
The principle is simple:
- Purchase a 10% share in a top quality Dufour Yacht - $39,950
- Enjoy fully serviced, walk-on walk-off sailing
- The 10% share entitles you to 33+ days of sailing per year. No marina fees, insurance costs, gear replacement, servicing or maintenance
- We look after RMS registration
- Your yacht will be immaculately maintained by our professional staff
- You will never need to clean, fuel or repair your yacht
- The share includes valet yacht parking, skippers available
- Free sailing instruction and ongoing advice and tips
- Capital return on sale of the yacht after 3 years
- Simply book your days in and enjoy sailing on the harbour with family and friends
- The yacht will come with safety equipment, fully-equipped kitchen with all plates, cutlery, pots, pans, kettle etc
- Finance available on request
- It's is an easy, smart, fun way to enjoy a fabulous sailing lifestyle and we have yachts available on Sydney Harbour now !!!