Sydney by Sail will indulge you and your partner on Sydney Harbour on an evening you will never forget
Departure approx. 5pm, return following day 9am.
Including gourmet platter, salad boxes and hot or cold breakfast with tea and coffee. BYO alcoholic drinks or order with us.
$200 per extra guest
Itinerary & Important Information
- Our Location: we are located on the Festival Pontoon in front of the Maritime Museum in Darling Harbour (Star Casino side of Darling Harbour)
- Parking: Discounted overnight parking is available at the Harbourside Parking Structure (access is off Murray Street under the Novotel)
- What to Bring: Warm comfortable clothing (it is cooler on the water), soft soled non marking footwear, alcoholic beverages or soft drinks.
- What Not to Bring: Any flammable items, fireworks, candles, sparklers or rose petals that can stain fabrics
- Arrival: we recommend that you arrive at Sydney by Sail (Festival Pontoon) at least 1 hour before departure
- Meet n' Greet: The Manager on duty will meet you at the floating office and finalise the check in and security bond authorisation.
- Skipper: One of our professional skippers will escort you to the yacht and conduct the safety briefing and orientation
- Anchoring: The skipper will motor the yacht to a safe anchorage west of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (Bulls Head Bay or Snails Bay ) and drop anchor.
- Dinner: Platters are served cold and include seafood, deli or vegetarian. 1 platter per person. These also include breads, salads and cheese sampler
- Drinks: Complementary bottled water, tea, coffee and juice is included. BYO soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages or use the order form.
- Breakfast: Provided on board and includes a mini croissant, mini muffin, smoked salmon with cream cheese and bagel, fruit cup per person
- Return: The skipper will pick you up to bring you back to shore in the morning, docking back at our base for 9.00am
Marriage Proposals & WEDDINGS
A Romantic Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to propose. Everyone says YES!
|Sydney by Sail will also cater for weddings on board and highly reccomend Coral Kortlepel, one of Sydney's leading celebrants
For a little extra why not upgrade to the Gold package and enjoy a larger yacht, 2hr private sail and a later check out.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard with Sydney by Sail - the ultimate night out!