Sydney by Sail will indulge you and your partner on Sydney Harbour on an evening you will never forget
$200 per extra guest
Itinerary & Important Information
- Our Location: we are located on the Festival Pontoon in front of the Maritime Museum in Darling Harbour (Star Casino side of Darling Harbour)
- Parking: Discounted overnight parking is available at the Harbourside Parking Structure (access is off Murray Street under the Novotel)
- What to Bring: Warm comfortable clothing (it is cooler on the water), soft soled non marking footwear, alcoholic beverages or soft drinks.
- What Not to Bring: Any flammable items, fireworks, candles, sparklers or rose petals that can stain fabrics
- Arrival: we recommend that you arrive at Sydney by Sail (Festival Pontoon) at least 1 hour before departure
- Meet n' Greet: The Manager on duty will meet you at the floating office and finalise the check in and security bond authorisation.
- Skipper: One of our professional skippers will escort you to the yacht and conduct the safety briefing and orientation
- Anchoring: The skipper will motor the yacht to a safe anchorage west of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (Bulls Head Bay or Snails Bay ) and drop anchor.
- Dinner: Platters are served cold and include seafood, deli or vegetarian. 1 platter per person. These also include breads, salads and cheese sampler
- Drinks: Complementary bottled water, tea, coffee and juice is included. BYO soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages or use the order form.
- Breakfast: Provided on board and includes a mini croissant, mini muffin, smoked salmon with cream cheese and bagel, fruit cup per person
- Return: The skipper will pick you up to bring you back to shore in the morning, docking back at our base for 9.00am
Marriage Proposals & WEDDINGS
A Romantic Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to propose. Everyone says YES!
|Sydney by Sail will also cater for weddings on board and highly reccomend Coral Kortlepel, one of Sydney's leading celebrants
For a little extra why not upgrade to the Gold package and enjoy a larger yacht, 2hr private sail and a later check out.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard with Sydney by Sail - the ultimate night out!