TEAM BUILDING events are a great way to create build up team cohesion and to develop strong team relationships.
OUR REGATTA'S are fun, safe and exciting with groups being broken up into teams ranging from 7-15 people (we can cater for up to 400 people!)
CORPORATE REGATTAS follow a similar format and are the perfect way to entertain CLIENTS visiting our beautiful SYDNEY HARBOUR.
TEAM WORK teams quickly learn the importance of Team Work and Communication and communication, our Skippers encourage everyone's participation. There is great camaraderie on board each yacht, with every crew member pulling their weight.
QUALIFIED each team has a Professionally Qualified Skipper/Crew on board with them during the entire event.
SAFETY all of our Team Building Events conduct a safety briefing followed by crew role allocation and team practise..then the racing begins.
|Duration||3 or 4 hrs||4 hrs||4 hrs||4 hrs||4 hrs|
|No. of Races||1 or 2||3||3||1||1|
(7 per yacht)
(6 per yacht)
(5 per yacht)
(7 per yacht)
(7 per yacht)
|Max Passengers||No Max.||No Max.||No Max.||No Max.||No Max.|
|Committee Boat Start||✘||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|All abilities||All abilities|
|Committee Boat Photography||Optional||Optional||Included||Optional||Optional|
|Price (per person)||$180 - 1 Race
$190 - 2 Races
|Ideal For||Good for an icebreaker for a new team or indiviudal clients to get to know each other||Effective for improving group culture and developing leadership and communication skills||Same as for Silver Regatta format, but with an emphasis on analysis (photography, race times, handicaps)||Fun themed event that combines racing with orienteering. Gets all guests involved but not necessarily physically with the crewing duties. Teams have to think fast and act fast!||Same as for the Point to Point Regatta format. Ideal for those that have been sailing before or even racing and looking for something different combining skill, team work and leadership skills all in one.|
We are flexible with your preferred times, morning or afternoon and seven days a week although the following schedule is the most popular:
- 13:00 - Welcome and orientation
- 13:15 - Team allocation and briefing onboard one of our Hunter yachts
- 13:30 - Yachts depart and set sail. Crews practise manoeuvres and talk tactics
- 14:00 - Race starting sequence begins with the 6 minute sound signal
- 14:05 - 5 minute sound signal and yachts jockey for position
- 14:10 - Race/races begin
- 16:30 - Race finish
- 17:00 - Prize giving and refreshments back at Darling Harbour Pontoon (optional)
We can also organise customised events on the water:
- Combine some elements of a Treasure Hunt with part of a regatta
- We can deliver your group to a different location after your charter for lunch or dinner, such as Q Station, Manly, Middle Harbour or Watsons Bay
- We will work with you to create an unforgettable event for your company or conference